Download Our Daily Plan-Track-Reflect Tool for Free!
This one-click download is a two-sided, ink-friendly pdf that I created to help you…
- Keep key meetings, appointments & to do’s top-of-mind you may wish to keep separate from your primary work-calendar
- Jot down a meaningful insight or two from something you have read or listened to
- Monitor your effort toward living your best life
- Track your diet, sleep and exercise habits
- Be grateful for a few things that went well, and
- Take some time to reflect on the day you had and the day ahead aided by a few journaling prompts.
The Plan-Track-Reflect tool is absolutely free for you to use and share but please keep the footer information in place if you distribute it to others.
Be sure to watch the short YouTube clips linked in the pdf with Marshall Goldsmith talking about his “six questions” routine and Martin Seligman talking about his “three good things” exercise.
And if you find it to be helpful, send me an email to email@example.com and I’ll send you a couple of short articles on journaling for leaders that I think you’ll enjoy.
The Daily Plan-Track-Reflect Tool